Watch_Dogs 2 trailer
Here's your first look at Watch_Dogs 2 trailer
Today, Ubisoft® announced that Watch Dogs® 2, the newest installment in the blockbuster WATCH_DOGS franchise, will be available worldwide on November 15 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC.
WATCH_DOGS 2 is the product of over two years of intensive development by the original creative team behind the Watch Dogs brand. The topics of data security and privacy as well as hacking are more current than ever in today’s society, and the Watch Dogs brand has been exploring these themes ever since the release of the first opus in 2014. WATCH_DOGS 2 offers a fictional environment linked to problematics players can relate to, while offering a high quality piece of entertainment as they explore the San Francisco Bay Area with Marcus Holloway.
To watch the trailer click the image below
To download the trailer click HERE
To watch the WATCH_DOGS 2 announcement stream please click HERE
To download the Marcus Holloway trailer please click HERE
Players enter a massive and dynamic open world environment set in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is the latest city to adopt ctOS 2.0, an advanced operating system networking the city infrastructure, and in the wrong hands, ctOS 2.0 can be used to invasively control and manipulate everyday citizens.
Players will explore the birthplace of the tech revolution as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker who has fallen victim to ctOS 2.0’s predictive algorithms and is accused of a crime he did not commit. In Marcus’ quest to shut down ctOS 2.0 for good, hacking is the ultimate weapon, and players can not only hack into the city’s infrastructure but also every person and any connected device they possess to trigger unpredictable chains of events. With the ability to take control of drones, cars, cranes, security robots, and much more at their disposal, players can choose whether to use stealth hacking to complete missions without killing a single enemy or go guns blazing for a more ferocious approach. In this vast open world, players can hack their way through traffic while engaging in dangerous car chases through the winding streets of San Francisco, traverse the rooftops of the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and infiltrate the offices of cutting-edge companies in Silicon Valley.
In addition to the standard game, several editions are available for pre-order:
· Deluxe Edition includes the Game, an exclusive sleeve, a San Francisco Map, lithographs and the Deluxe pack of digital customization items.
· Gold Edition includes the Game, the Deluxe pack and the Season Pass.
· San Francisco Edition with its Collector’s box, includes the game, extra digital content: The Deluxe pack and Zodiac killer mission, the Marcus Figurine, SF-themed laptop stickers, lithographs, and a San Francisco Map. This edition is available exclusively at EB Games in New Zealand.
· Hacker Edition includes the game, an exclusive Steelbook™, a set of DedSec decals and additional digital content. The Hacker Edition will be available exclusively at JB HI-FI in New Zealand.
· Exclusively on the Uplay shop, fans of the franchise can pre-order Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack and The return of DedSec Collector’s Case. The return of DedSec Collector’s Case contains the Gold Edition and DedSec themed memorabilia including among other collector items, the DedSec art Marcus figurine, Marcus’ scarf and cap replica and an exclusive 64 page artbook.· Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack includes the Gold Edition and a 20cm replica of the ingame Wrench Junior robot, controlled by an app (Iphone or Android).
Players who pre-order any edition get an extra mission named Zodiac Killer: a copycat of the Zodiac Killer is murdering people and taunting the police with coded messages. Players have to decrypt the codes and hunt down the killer to complete the mission and get an additional exclusive outfit.