PlayStation E3 Press conference
Starting at 1pm today, PlayStation will be unveiling its E3 2015 press conference.
Watch the live PlayStation E3 presser below
Watch live video from PlayStation on www.twitch.tv
The Last Guardian – J Studio
The Last Guardian is the latest work of the game designer, Fumito Ueda, who has created the beloved and award-winning titles ICO and Shadow of the Colossus for the PlayStation®2 system. It is an action-adventure game where the player will take on the role of a young boy who goes on a journey along with a mysterious and gigantic creature, Trico, feared as a man-eating beast. The two will adventure through treacherous ancient ruins and gradually deepen the bond between each other, facing many difficulties on the way.
Horizon Zero Dawn - Guerilla Games
The studio’s first foray outside of the shooter genre – delivers an action RPG that invites players to embark on a journey in a lush, post-apocalyptic open world.
Dreams – Media Molecule
From award winning studio, Media Molecule comes Dreams, a space where you can explore and play the dreams of others while you also create and share your own. This open-ended adventure – where players surf an ever-evolving collage of games, film, animation, music, and whatever we all imagine – is a continuation of the studio’s work in creative gaming.
UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End – Naughty Dog
The second major glimpse of gameplay from highly anticipated UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End, saw Nathan Drake alongside, trusted friend Sully embark on an epic car chase showcasing Naughty Dog’s uncanny ability to deliver action-packed scenes that rival any summer blockbuster.
RIGS Mechanized Combat League – Guerilla Games
The team at Guerilla has also been keeping busy with RIGS Mechanized Combat League, a showpiece launch title for Project Morpheus virtual reality on PS4. This futuristic arena shooter is one of nearly 20 titles and experiences for Project Morpheus that E3 attendees can check out this week.
As we head toward the launch of VR on PS4 next year, we remain in awe of the creativity we’re seeing from developers, who are wielding the technology inside Morpheus to transport you into new worlds that wrap your senses in you-have-to-see-it-to-believe-
PS4 also is the best place to play because of the decades-long partnerships with the industry’s best developers and publishers. Today we unveiled:
- Destiny: The Taken King, which will offer exclusive content on PlayStation including a co-op Strike, new multiplayer map, and new gear.
- We’re also working with Activision to make PlayStation the new home of Call of Duty. For the first time ever on our E3 stage, we were honoured to debut Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- PlayStation will also be the definitive console destination for STAR WARS fans. From our STAR WARS Play Set starter pack for Disney Infinity 3.0 and exclusive Boba Fett figure, to the iconic battles in EA’s STAR WARS: Battlefront, we understand STAR WARS holds a special place in the hearts of PlayStation fans.
- Announced a Kickstarter to fund Shenmue III on PS4 and PC
- Announced a Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to first to PS4.
From the rich experiences on PlayStation Network to the boundless creativity in PS4 games to virtual reality with Project Morpheus, we’re seeing a level of innovation unlike anything before in the 20 years of the PlayStation brand. For all of us at PlayStation, it’s awesome, it’s energising, and it’s all thanks to your passion as gamers.