Wednesday 19 July 2017

NZIFF Q&A - Swagger of Thieves with Julian Boshier

NZIFF Q&A - Swagger of Thieves with Julian Boshier


Talking Swagger of Thieves with director Julian Boshier


My film is…… Swagger of Thieves.
Swagger of Thieves

The best thing about being at the NZIFF is…… 
The realisation that the past ten years of production, has not been a waste of time.

The Moment I’m most proud of in my film is…… 
The final frame – the completion of it.

The thing that makes me the proudest of my team in my film is…..
This film did not have a team – it was a rather solitary affair.

The reason I carried on with this film when things got tough was…..
I could not give up, as I was too deep emotionally, spiritually and financially.

The moment I think that will resonate most with the audience when they see my film is…….
The emotional highs and lows of addiction, rejection, ageing and friendship.

The thing I hope most people will take from watching my film is….. 

That Swagger of Thieves is a film that needed to be made, and was made well.

More info on Swagger of Thieves at the NZIFF Website - click here

1 comment:

Very latest post

What's on Shudder in April

What's on Shudder in April Here's everything streaming on Shudder on April. SHUDDER ORIGINALS AND EXCLUSIVES  Infested  Streaming Ex...