Thursday 16 April 2020

I STILL BELIEVE is available now

I STILL BELIEVE is available now

I STILL BELIEVE IS AVAILABLE NOW!


Looking for something to watch that features a familiar Kiwi face during lock-down? 

StudioCanal is happy to announce that I STILL BELIEVE  is now available in NZ for 4 weeks on iTunes, Google Play, Youtube, Microsoft & the Playstation Network. 

From the makers of I can Only Imagine comes the true life story of music star Jeremy Camp. Jeremy's remarkable journey of love and loss proves there is always hope in the midst of tragedy.

Starring KJ Apa, Britt Robertson, Shania Twain, and Gary Sinise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

What's on Disney+ in May

What's on Disney+ in May Here’s everything coming to Disney+ in May 2024. 11 May Doctor Who Disney+ Original Series Premiere The Doctor ...