Thursday 26 January 2012

Wipeout 2048 video revealed

There can be no denying that I love the Wipeout racing games on the PlayStation.


They were one of my earliest gaming thrills on PS One - and led to hours of challenges between myself and my mates as we lived the heady days of student life and the excitement of co-op playing in its basic format.

So, it goes without saying that I'm very excited by the prospect of a return to this racing world for WipEout 2048...

A whole new batch of pics from the game has been unleashed too...







And now there's a video showing the intro movie and it comes with director's commentary as Game Director, Graeme Ankers, and Art Director, Lee Carus, give a deeper insight into the journey the movie takes the viewer on. ...



I for one, can't wait to see it very very soon.

1 comment:

Very latest post

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire: Movie Review

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire: Movie Review Cast: Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Dan Stevens, Kaylee Hottle, Rachel House, Alex Ferns, a...