Monday 9 March 2020

Win a double pass to see I Still Believe in cinemas

Win a double pass to see I Still Believe in cinemas

Win I Still Believe

To celebrate the release of Riverdale star KJ Apa's new movie I Still Believe, thanks to Studiocanal NZ, you can win a double pass.

About I Still Believe

From the makers of I CAN ONLY IMAGINE comes the true life story of music star Jeremy Camp. 

Jeremy’s remarkable journey of love and loss proves there is always hope in the midst of tragedy. 

Love tested is the only love worth sharing.

Starring KJ Apa and Britt Robertson, I Still Believe is in cinemas from March 12.


All you have to do is email your details and the word KJ APA!

Email now to  darrensworldofentertainment@gmail.com 
Or CLICK HERE NOW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

Bad Behaviour: DVD Review

Bad Behaviour: DVD Review Writer, director and executive producer Alice Englert may have taken on a little too much in this scrappy, messy f...