Friday 2 March 2012

Frankenweenie trailer, Prometheus sneak peek - and the latest Hobbit diary

We're battening down for an horrendous storm here in old NZ - and it's supposed to be a great weekend for movie viewing.

Well, I second that - but as well as all of that, there's been some cool stuff dropping this week which I thought I'd round up here.

First up, the trailer for Tim Burton's Frankenweenie is now here. I've already talked about the love of animation of this - so I'm gonna let the trailer speak for itself. Except to say if you've ever lost a pet, you'd probably do the same.



The excitement's also growing for Prometheus from director Ridley Scott - and a very cool viral vid starring Guy Pearce has dropped this week - there's plenty of talk swirling that this film is a precursor to Alien - but feast your eyes on the vid and trailer below... I'm getting more psyched for this one, the more I see.



and here's the trailer...



Just finally the latest Hobbit production diary has been released - and it's brilliant. You'll need to sign up to Facebook and Peter Jackson's page for it - but it's well worth it.
Click here to take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

Wonka: Blu Ray Review

Wonka: Blu Ray Review  Cast: Timothée Chalamet, Calah Lane, Keegan-Michael Key, Paterson Joseph, Matt Lucas, Mathew Baynton, Sally Hawkins, ...