Friday 13 July 2018

NZIFF Q&A - Ant Timpson

NZIFF Q&A - Ant Timpson


My film is.... 
THE FIELD GUIDE TO EVIL
The Field Guide To Evil

The moment I'm most proud of is.... 
ALL THE FILMMAKERS INVOLVED LIKING THE FINISHED FILM.

The reason I carried on with this film when it got tough is.....
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU START PLUS WE PROMISED PEOPLE A RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT

The one moment that will resonate with an audience is....... 
DRINKING WINE FROM A GOBLIN’S SLASHED VEINS – WE’VE ALL BEEN THERE.

The hardest thing I had to cut from this film is........ 
NOT ONE FRAME

The thing I want people to take from this film is ...... 
MOST FOLKLORE IS ROYALLY FUCKED UP.

The reason I love the NZIFF is....... 
THEY PAY TO SHOW FILMS

What the 50th NZIFF means to me is......
TIME IS RUNNING OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

What's on Shudder in April

What's on Shudder in April Here's everything streaming on Shudder on April. SHUDDER ORIGINALS AND EXCLUSIVES  Infested  Streaming Ex...