Friday 12 July 2019

NZIFF 2019 Q&A - Ant Timpson, Come To Daddy

NZIFF 2019 Q&A - Ant Timpson, Come To Daddy


My film is.... Come To Daddy
The moment I'm most proud of is ....
Ending up with something extremely close to the original vision for the film  
The reason I carried on with this film when it got tough is ....
Because films get finished with you or without you. So it’s usually better to hang in there even when the flames are climbing  higher 

NZIFF 2019 Q&A - Ant Timpson, Come To Daddy
The one moment that will resonate with an audience is....... 
When the alienated cyclops drives the stolen tank straight into the oil tanker and saves the whales! 
The hardest thing I had to cut from this film is........ 
That incredible cyclops sequence  
The thing I want people to take from this film is ......
Their wallets and phones  nothing worse than forgetting those after a good film  
The reason I love the NZIFF is.......
You get to travel to distant lands and galaxies without getting off your bum  
What I want to see at this year's NZIFF is......
Something that affects me that I have to tell everyone I know to go see it  
The one thing I'd say to aspiring filmmakers is..... 
If you’re a just aspiring then you’re not doing it right don’t aspire  PERSPIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

The Lie: Movie Review

The Lie: Movie Review Director: Helena Coan Making great fist of CCTV footage throughout, director Helena Coan builds a strong picture of 21...